Professional Newton Abbot Wedding Photographer
Award Winning Wedding Photography For Your Special Day
“Quite simply the best wedding photographer. It’s that good a national magazine have used some of the pictures. If you want experience combined with a brilliant artistic eye choose Keith Hathaway.” Mr D Winters, Torquay
My Wedding Photography Packages Include:
- A CD of high resolution images for you to print, copy or pass on to friends
- From just a few hours to full day coverage
- Full Satisfaction Guaranteed 100%
- A no-obligation pre-wedding meet to discuss your requirements
- Up to 3 days professional photo editing
- Contracted to protect you and your special day
- My time – no other bookings taken on your day
- Only a small £200 deposit required to secure your date
Until we talk and discuss your actual requirements, it is very difficult to give you an exact price for your wedding photography. What I will say is that I try to be honest and upfront with everything, so you know exactly what you are getting and what you can expect from me on your day.
Let me send you the latest wedding price list…
Some people like to add extra albums or “coffee table” style books for parents. Others simply want a photo disk with all the edited images on so they can arrange their own prints. The choice is yours.
How to Pose in Your Wedding Photographs
This has to be one of the most asked questions by my customers – how do I pose in my wedding photos, how will you make me look good?
Here is a short and precise article to help you get ahead of the competition! It is something you should maybe read before your big day but not necessarily get hung up on. Too many people think they have to be professional models to look good in their own wedding photos. This is not the case. You simply have to feel good about yourself and feel relaxed and confident with your wedding photographer.
So, please fill in your name and email and I will send you my wedding photography price list for this year.